‘Easing Covid-19 curbs will bring economy to life’
Chamber of Commerce President Richard Ngatia says reopening should, however, ensure health protocols and guidelines are observed.
By Moses Michira | 10 months ago
Things look up for key sectors in Sh53.7b State spending plan
Youth, construction and hospitality among biggest beneficiaries of stimulus package meant to soften Covid-19 blow.
Moses Michira | 10 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics