Pandemic sets apart stingy and generous banks in dividend payouts
CBK data shows that the sector’s profit before tax dropped by almost a third to Sh112.8 billion in the financial year ending last year
By Dominic Omondi | 14 days ago
KCB profit jumps to Sh25b as Unga Group issues profit warning
Kenya Commercial Bank Group has recorded a 5 per cent jump in after tax profit for the year ended 2019.
Fredrick Obura | 1 year ago
Tech firms seek to reap billions from transaction data
With earnings from traditional business models leveling off, telecommunication service providers are now keen to explore new revenue streams.
Frankline Sunday | 2 years ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics