State claims ship crew in Sh1.3b heroin trafficking case had agents in Kenya
Crew of an Iranian ship intercepted in 2014 for allegedly trafficking heroin worth over Sh1.3 billion had Mombasa as its new route of illicit trade.
By Joackim Bwana | 1 month ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui