Kenya borrows Sh560b in five months to plug budget deficit
This was Sh32 billion more than what it earned in taxes with KRA collecting Sh527.8 billion between July and November last year
By Domnic Omondi | 2 months ago
Should government stop further borrowing due to increasing debt burden?
The back-breaking burden is carried by ordinary Kenyans who will be heavily taxed to repay the debts.
Kibet Cheruiyot | 6 months ago
Government borrowing still far from breaching debt ceiling
Fears that Kenya’s increased local and foreign borrowing could erode its sovereign rating might be somewhat exaggerated.
Editorial | 7 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests