Lethal coronavirus turns 2021 into another lost year
The five counties of Nairobi, Nakuru, Kiambu, Machackos and Kajiado, which are under lockdown, control 38 per cent of the country’s GDP.
By Dominic Omondi | 15 days ago
Pandemic exposed the vulnerability of Kenya’s economy
Outbreak of the virus has also revealed the fallacy of depending on the informal sector whose contribution to the GDP it is hard to account for
Patrick Muinde | 1 month ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth