County to pay former employee Sh7m for unfair dismissal
Justice Maureen Onyango, in a judgment delivered in Nairobi, ordered the county to pay Osman Abdullahi Sheikh, a former ICT manager Sh7, 609,680.
By Julius Chepkwony | 2 hours ago
Court to hear case challenging Gurufa chief appointment on May 17
The Ministry of Interior and Coordination advertised for the job on October 14, 2019.
Standard Team | 5 days ago
A case challenging appointment of Gurufa chief to be heard February 18
The complaint is about disrespect of court orders, violation of the constitution of Kenya 2020, and willful failure to uphold the rule of law.
Fredrick Obura | 2 months ago
Kileleshwa’s spiderman to spend seven days in custody
- Hunt for CJ: Law professor Patricia Kameri grilled on academic breach
- Suspected motorbike thief stoned, set on fire
- Laikipia Governor drops CEC, names MCA to cabinet
- Photos: Doctors remove cystic growth from 68-year-old woman
- The tragedy of the Sonkonisation of our politics