Unnecessary foreign travel hurting Kenya's economy
President Uhuru Kenyatta, by virtue of his position as Head of State, is the country’s diplomat-in-chief. As result, he represents Kenya in international fora
Mathani wa Kaboi; Lilian Gichuku; Justin Nkaranga; | 5 years ago
Narok MCAs' travel extravagance exposed in an audit report
Members of the Narok County Assembly overshot their foreign travel budget by Sh25.5million in the financial year 2013-2014.
Stephen Mkawale | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Kenei: Twists and turns of high-profile murder