Social media firms urged to move swiftly and flag down fake news
United Nations Security Council said there is need for a collaborative approach between governments and social media companies to counter hate speech.
By Patrick Vidija | 10 days ago
Charles Njonjo's death reports and why Twitter is a haven for fake news
False reports flooded Twitter that Kenya's first attorney general Charles Njonjo was dead.
Jael Mboga | 13 days ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga