IPOA probes military shootings as local leaders make demands
Two people were shot dead and three others injured on Christmas Day in land row. Leaders want military and police officers involved arrested.
By Stephen Rutto | 30 days ago
Act on Senate committee's report on extrajudicial killings
Killing people without due process erodes the virtues of good governance and further leads to the fragility of peace and stability.
Mohamed Guleid | 1 month ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance