Extradition case against Okemo and Gichuru pushed to October 21
Extradition proceedings against former Finance Minister Chris Okemo and former Kenya Power boss Samuel Gichuru have been postponed.
By Paul Ogemba | 15 days ago
US officials won’t testify in case involving Kenyans
The US government has declined to honour a court order by a Mombasa magistrate in an extradition case involving the Akasha brothers.
Joackim Bwana | 4 years ago
Megaupload extradition case delayed until March 2013
A decision on whether Megaupload employees should be extradited to the US on copyright and fraud charges has been delayed until 2013.
BBC | 9 years ago
Male student, 17, dies in girls’ secondary school dormitory
- Boniface Mwangi house destruction: What we know so far
- Police clarification on bar operating hours after Uhuru lifts curfew
- Nairobi marabou storks lose their home to Expressway
- Postmortem examination performed on Masten Wanjala’s body
By Micah Sali
- DP William Ruto on a charm offensive in Western