Ethiopia's war risks leaving manufacturing dreams in tatters
For two years Ethiopia has been pummelled by challenges: ethnic clashes, floods, locust swarms and coronavirus lockdowns.
By Reuters | 9 months ago
In the spotlight: The Tigrayan party at the heart of Ethiopia's conflict
From spearheading the struggle against dictatorship to dominating government and then withdrawing from the national stage, the TPLF.
AFP | 9 months ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels