Court suspends Sh26b fishing project after Omtatah petition
The court has suspended a tender for the building of the Sh2.6 billion Shimoni Fish Port in Kwale County to Southern Engineering Company Limited (SECO).
By Joackim Bwana | 28 days ago
Why skills in art, not just STEM, also matter for engineering firms
Only 35 per cent of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) students in higher education globally are women.
Parag Mendiratta | 2 months ago
Uhuru to SA firm: Help us revamp our railway system
President Uhuru Kenyatta has expressed Kenya’s readiness to diversify its partnerships in the ongoing revival and upgrading of the country’s railways
PSCU | 5 months ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss