Mixed reactions as Education CS Dr. Fred Matiang’i changes the education curriculum in Kenya
Education Cabinet secretary Dr. Fred Matiang’i has announced that the education system in Kenya will be changed from the current one. The 8-4-4 system which has been existing from 1985 has been done away with. The new system to be adopted is the 2-6-6-3.
Paul Barasa | 4 years ago
Why it would be wrong for State to go back to issuing textbooks
Before the 2003 curriculum review in Kenya, you could count the number of serious publishers in Kenya on the fingers of one hand.
Henry Munene | 5 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga