Private sector sets agenda for EAC Heads of State ahead of summit
Total EAC exports decreased by 4.7 per cent to USD 14.0 billion in 2018 from USD 14.7 billion in 2017
By Fredrick Obura | 1 month ago
Report blames fall in tourist on region's high taxes
The fees levied on tourism products by regional governments is making East Africa an uncompetitive destination.
Peter Muiruri | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week