Peasant Farmer shocked at Tanzania’s anti-seed sharing laws
Let me tell you something: If you think Tanzanians know how to speak Kiswahili, you have not listened to the Peasant Farmer yet!
By Oluoch Madiang' | 4 years ago
New, strict work ethics for Peasant Shamba's watu wa mikono
The Peasant Farmer, as with many Wakenya watukufu, decided to travel during this festive season and visit friends and relatives. Of course, the dependable Peasant Shamba jalopy carried mavuno, which the Peasant Farmer distributed to his friends and relatives the way the supposed Three Wise Men gifted gold, frankincense and myrrh to baby Jesus.
Oluoch Madiang' | 4 years ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Untold intrigues in Orengo rebellion
By Kamau Ngotho