Waqo: I was only a loan guarantor for firm in Kemsa deal
MPs had questioned Waqo’s involvement in the company that won a Sh347 million tender to supply face masks.
By Brian Otieno | 10 months ago
EACC: Sh2.7b worth of assets recovered in past four months
Chief Executive Officer Twalib Mbarak said they have intensified their operations against corruption in the country and vowed to go for more.
Cyrus Ombati | 2 years ago
Mystery of body of Embu-based DCI officer found 400km away near Iten
- Former LinkedIn boss found dead in Nairobi hotel
- Governor Kibwana: I disown my deputy for joining DP Ruto’s camp
- Governor Rasanga pulls out of parliamentary race
- Why I ditched Ruto for Raila, reveals MP Pkosing
- President Kenyatta condoles with family of former Speaker Kenneth Marende