How duty free tender has exposed country to Sh17 billion liability
Failure by Government officials to ensure a deed of settlement is entered into between the Kenya Airports Authority (KAA) and controversial duty free company, World Duty Free (WDF), has exposed the country to a contingent liability of not less than Sh17.15 billion, a parliamentary report has said.
By Paul Wafula | 5 years ago
Battle for control of duty-free shops at JKIA back in court
The battle for the control of duty free shops at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport has gone back to court.
Kamau Muthoni | 5 years ago
Mud thwarts man’s attempt to dump lover’s body
- Man arrested stark naked, appears in court in policewoman’s clothes
- The Obamas seek financial help to bring kin’s body home
- Woman: Nigerian man never conned me Sh31m, I gave him the money
- Man allegedly caught defiling daughter
- Kitui KCPE candidate ‘failed by his school’