Ex-journalist ordered to pay former boss Sh8m in defamation case
A former Journalist has been ordered to pay Sh8 million for publishing defamatory statement against his former boss on Facebook.
Julius Chepkwony | 1 year ago
Mombasa businessman wants Marwa in court over defamation
A businessman has sued Coast Regional Co-ordinator Nelson Marwa for defamation for linking him to drug trafficking and illegal gun possession.
Joackim Bwana | 4 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession