Women tell how hard it is to cope as Widows Day marked
NGO wants the State to offer financial support to the affected and include them in pension scheme after death of their husbands
Mercy Kahenda | 1 year ago
Are counsellors and psychologists in Kenya operating illegally?
“No counsellor and or psychologist in Kenya is registered or licensed to practice,” that is according to Kimani Githongo, Chairperson of the Kenya Counselling and Psychological Association (KCPA).
Jeckonia Otieno | 5 years ago
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI