Idea of ‘negotiated democracy’ under scrutiny as many aspirants cry foul
Hopefuls opposed to system say it is archaic and responsible for poor development record.
Judah Ben-Hur and Moses Nyamori | 12 days ago
Battle for voting blocs splits elders down the middle
The scramble for ethnic voting blocs in the Narok governorship race has split the Maasai Council of Elders into different camps.
Robert Kiplagat | 1 month ago
Esther Passaris mourns father’s death
- Bogonko’s family in pain eight years later as brother is buried
- Change of guard at Maasai Mara University as Prof Chacha takes over
- Ruto forced to wait for 30 minutes after arriving for church function
- Cabinet reshuffle looms as CSs eyeing elective seats set to quit
- Idi Amin’s house in sleepy Nyeri village stirs painful, dark memories