Conjestina and her management are solely responsible for the woes that have befallen her
In the remote past, last week especially, photos of the once famous Kenyan female boxer Conjestina Achieng’ have been doing rounds on social media portraying an image of an emaciated shell of the former boxing star.
By Brian Lisaka | 5 years ago
Model starts drive for Conjestina Achieng's treatment
Former female World Boxing Champion Conjestina Achieng's family is disappointed in the Government following the state of the once renowned pugilist.
Rushdie Oudia | 5 years ago
Boxing champion Conjestina Achieng released from hospital
Conjestina who had been detained at Avenue hospital over medical bills amounting to Sh529, 000 has been discharged from Avenue Hospital after businessman Sammy Wakiaga settled the bill.
- KEVINE OMOLLO | 7 years ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga