TSC’s proposal on graduate teachers will raise standards
SC expects universities to produce quality teachers capable of manning the nearly 10,000 (2016 basic education statistical booklet) secondary schools.
By Babere Chacha and John Wahome | 19 days ago
Question of trust raised in teacher-driven CBC exams
Educationists argue that the new roles may be hijacked to propel some schools for commercial gains and also award fictitious marks.
Augustine Oduor | 1 month ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies