What will a modern socialist China bring to the world?
Under the leadership of the 100-year-old Communist Party, China is seeking to become a "great modern socialist country" by the mid-21st century.
By Xinhua [Sponsored Content] | 5 months ago
Foreign friends reflect on CPC's success over the past century
Today, the CPC is the world's largest political party with more than 90 million members.
Xinhua | 10 months ago
Time to remember war and peace amid political absurdity
It is essential for the international community to jointly find solutions to prevent and remove threats to peace, security, and justice.
Xinhua | 1 year ago
No, Samia Suluhu, Kamala Harris have not congratulated Martha Karua
- Kalonzo Musyoka leaves Azimio la Umoja, to run for president
- Gachagua nomination: Kindiki to issue statement
- Why Moses Wetang'ula can rest easy in the Kenya Kwanza power line-up
By Oscar Obonyo
- Raila picks Karua as running mate in August polls
- Onions are best eaten raw, at night
HEALTH & SCIENCE