Taming employee theft
Abraham Njoroge is a retailer and wholesaler for consumer goods in Nakuru. According to him, the 80s was a good decade and businesses flourished. But when he did his accounting, Njoroge realised that his returns always fell short of his expectations. He installed human sentries at strategic corners of his premise to discourage shoplifters and ordered a mandatory check on all staff at the end of the day. But his sums never added up.
Mudavadi hints at new alliance as he seeks top job
- Kalonzo, Gideon announce parting ways with Mudavadi
- Second serving of special meal earns student 6 days’ suspension
- Finally, ANC ‘Earthquake’ day is here [in pictures]
- Drama at Bomas: Ruto arrives, Gideon, Kalonzo leave
- Fresh details on life of woman killed and stashed in suitcase