To Chris Kirubi, time was money he couldn’t afford to lose
Even his cars – top-of-the-range, with personalised number plates – symbolised his search for the elixir of life.
By Mutahi Mureithi | 2 months ago
Staunch individualist who amassed wealth but never gave small favours
From pens, textbooks and Isuzu buses to drinks and almost every other industry, the flamboyant businessman’s estate was valued at more than Sh30b.
Dominic Omondi | 2 months ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat