Chinese firm appeals against order blocking SGR through National park
A Chinese contractor has appealed against an order that the Standard Gauge Railway should not cut through a national park.
By Moses Michira | 4 years ago
SGR contractor bids to win hearts with projects along rail line
The company contracted to build the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR) is to hand over the project to the Government next year. But China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC) is not just settling for handing over a railway track and its supporting infrastructure.
Domnic Omondi | 5 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession