Former CJ Willy Mutunga visits David Maraga for handover
Former Chief Justice Willy Mutunga yesterday reiterated that he still believes that Kenya is a bandit economy.
By Kamau Muthoni | 4 years ago
We should not let this cartel culture kill our nation’s soul
We have just under one year to the next General Election. Slightly over a month ago, then Chief Justice Willy Mutunga famously bowed out of office to pave way for the forthcoming momentous polls. It was a historic breakaway from time-honoured Kenyan tradition; you know, we’d rather die than leave office of our own volition. Before he paved way for a new Judiciary head, Dr Mutunga warned us that Kenya is in the vice-like grip of the underworld.
Henry Munene | 5 years ago
Intrigues in Supreme Court play out as fate of two Kenyan judges 'sealed'
While the final orders upheld the decision of the Court of Appeal to have Deputy Chief Justice Kalpana Rawal and Justice Philip Tunoi retire at 70, it did not constitute a finality on the matter.
Luke Anami | 5 years ago
Happy ending for brave Form Two student begging for school fees on city streets
- Governor Hillary Barchok taken to task over hiring staff from the same community
- Kenya Power board kicked out of House as key meeting aborts
- Governor Chepkwony now opposes James Finlay's move to sell flower farm
By Nikko Tanui
- Woman dies while reporting ‘stubborn’ daughter to police
By Brian Okoth
- Officer arrested over link to 2,040 bullets found in Embakasi car
By Jael Mboga