Mother: State kidnapped son, forced him into 40 months of chemotherapy
A mum claims her teenage son has been 'kidnapped by the government' after a judge rejected her plea to have his chemotherapy treatment withdrawn.
By Mirror | 2 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- President and Raila ‘joined at the hip despite misgivings’
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth