Renault to cut 15,000 jobs in 'vital' cost-cutting plan
Renault is to cut nearly 15,000 jobs, including 4,600 at its core French operations, as it tries to regain its footing in the wake of plummeting sales
By AFP | 1 year ago
Two men accused of aiding ex-Nissan boss escape Japan arrested in US
Japan is closely communicating with relevant U.S. authorities following the arrests, a Japanese government source said on Thursday.
Reuters | 1 year ago
Coming soon: Cost-cutting wizard Carlos Ghosn’s second firing
Mitsubishi Motors Corp’s board will meet to remove Carlos Ghosn from his role as chairman after his arrest and ouster from alliance partner Nissan Co.
Reuters | 2 years ago
China swamps Kenya with onions
- Jimi Wanjigi: Silent kingmaker joins race to succeed Uhuru
- Boy who missed KCPE composition paper to join top school
- Protests as body of missing girl dumped near state agency staff quarters
- Mistakes lock most students out of dream schools, says Magoha
- Makueni MCA dies in a road accident