Ex-Britam bosses to face trial over Sh1.1b 'theft'
Former directors have been battling to stop the prosecution for eight years. Dispute started in 2014 when the four resigned and started Cytton Investments Limited.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 day ago
Cytonn directors lose appeal to block Sh1b Britam fraud case
Chief Executive Dande and three others were alleged to have transferred money from accounts of former employer Britam to three companies.
Kamau Muthoni | 3 months ago
Cate Waruguru: Be assured that I'll still be an MP in the next Parliament
By Betty Njeru
- An indecent proposal and a public rebuff
By Peter Kimani
- Serial shop lifter caught stealing maize flour again
- Two bright sisters fail to join Form One over lack of fees
By Marion Kithi
- Top KCPE triplets stranded as half term break nears
- Mudavadi: ICT ministry, CA have conspired to rig Raila in
By Brian Okoth