Quorum verdict will affect August State House polls, IEBC tells Supreme Court
IEBC lawyers yesterday told the Supreme Court that the validity of the August General Election will be affected if it upholds a finding...
By Kamau Muthoni and Paul Ogemba | 6 hours ago
Why August brings dark memories from Kenya's history
August has dark memories some of which will forever remain engraved in the country’s history pages.
Amos Kareithi | 4 months ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye