Britain plan to leave Euratom could delay new nuclear build
British plans to leave the European Atomic Energy Community (Euratom) when it exits the European Union could raise costs, delay new nuclear power projects and complicate research and international cooperation agreements, experts said on Friday.
Reuters | 4 years ago
Kenya hopes to leverage on nuclear energy by 2022 to control cancer
First Lady Margaret Kenyatta today held extensive discussions with the newly appointed Director for International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Professor Shaukat Abdulrazak over the ravages of cancer in the country.
Murigi Macharia | 5 years ago
In Luanda, men sell drugs in broad daylight under the guise of madness
- Businessman’s car torched after woman he was allegedly dating found dead
- Photos: June Ruto engaged to Nigerian university professor
By Jael Mboga
- The track god who was felled by the weight of his stardom
- Is Orengo charting his path away from Raila?
By Kamau Ngotho
- Court summons Matiang’i, Kinoti and Mutyambai
By Kamore Maina