Religious leaders pray for peace as Kenya in election year
Messages of peace, especially during elections, dominated speeches by religious and political leaders as the country welcomed the new year.
Standard Team | 4 years ago
Ole Sapit's chequered journey to the ACK Archbishop's office
The third born son to the seventh wife in a polygamous family, Sapit was sent away from home after the death of his father by his elder brothers when he was only five.
Jeckonia Otieno | 4 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Family forced to bury son’s leg severed in strange attack
- Nancy Gitau: The iron lady behind Uhuru’s realpolitik
- Parliament set to pass BBI next week