How a father unwittingly shapes his children's future
Boys who grow up without fathers struggle to succeed in the world of men.Sadly, girls with absentee fathers do tend to start having sex earlier.
Judith Mukiri Mwobobia | 3 years ago
Mr. Peter Kenneth political calculations
After careful consideration Mr. Peter Kenneth has let the cat out of the bag politically. He said he supports the Jubilee party, meaning he is behind his Excellency the president Uhuru Kenyatta in his quest for re-election in August 2nd 2017.
FRANCIS OKELO | 4 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries