Kenya determined to conclude trade deal with the US, President Uhuru says
Kenya and the US launched trade negotiations on July 8, 2020 with the aim of crafting a comprehensive FTA that will serve as a model for similar pacts
By PSCU | 3 months ago
Why China and India benefit more from Agoa than Kenya
Chinese and Indian firms have exploited Kenya's duty-free Export Processing Zones (EPZ) to manufacture garments and export to the United States through the African Growth and Opportunity Act (Agoa).
Dominic Omondi | 4 years ago
Expand AGOA benefits beyond textile, President Uhuru urges
President Uhuru Kenyatta has called for upgrading of trade with United States to ensure diversified products in the export portfolio under the African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA).
Moses Michira | 5 years ago
How the Rwathia boys carved own corner at Nairobi bourse
- NTSA pursuing racing Subaru drivers
- Justice Nduma Nderi: What I will do when I become CJ
- Family of KDF man killed cries for justice
By Mike Ekutan
- Man fights for right to raise his daughter aged three
- Thika Road accident leaves two police offices injured