Why next year's election is unlikely to trigger violence
In 2022, we are likely to see a face-off between William Ruto, the Deputy President, and ODM leader Raila Odinga. These are not new characters.
By Michael Ndonye | 7 days ago
I am no pushover, Mudavadi warns rivals on 2022 poll
Musalia Mudavadi says State House bid has no reverse gear and won’t play second fiddle to anyone.
Jacob Ng’etich | 9 days ago
Church obliged to free voters from clutches of self-serving politicians
God does not give opinions. God communicates truth. The church is a courier of a long-range divine vision for the earthly community.
Edward Buri | 26 days ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels