Raila and Ruto are too confident; that’s a recipe for trouble
The 2007 violence was sparked by the tense situation surrounding the electoral process and the thwarted high expectations.
By Babere Kerata Chacha | 1 day ago
Run for your lives; the season of empty political promises is here
We expect more seriousness in campaigns for the Kenyan presidency considering that whoever wins the election will impact the lives of millions.
Githieya Kimari | 1 day ago
Two petitioners file case seeking to block ODM boss from vying for top seat
- Lawyer Ahmednasir Abdullahi: Why I can’t support Raila Odinga
- PS clears the air on transition of students to junior high school
By James Omoro
- Juja: ‘Revenge message’ written on body of woman found stashed in suitcase
- Section of Thika-Garissa Road to be closed for 77 days
- Jimi Wajingi claims Raila Odinga fall-out has led to his woes