National Super League: Migori Youth land six new players
National Super League side Migori Youth FC has beefed up its squad with six new players as it continues to push for promotion to the Kenya Premier League next season.
Speaking to the Standard Sports, Migori Chairman Abdi Azizi said they have brought in young energy to strengthen the team that has been doing well compared to the past two seasons.
“We went for the youth in this mid window for our philosophy is to play with a youger and energetic squad.
We also want to nurture and promote local talents just as we did for the ikes of Enock Agwanda who started here,” Aziz said.
Among the new signings include Evance Ajema from FKF Division One side Sindo United, Kevin Haagai from St Peters Mumias who has been promoted from the club academy as well as Mark Ochieng from Awasi Secondary School.[
- What awaits Sports PS Okudo following Uhuru Kenyatta’s Cabinet reshuffleSports 2 days ago
- Picking Tokyo team leaves Athletics Kenya bosses with sleepless nightsAthletics 2 days ago
- Bandari set sights on Football Kenya Federation (FKF) Cup defenceFootball 2 days ago
- Marita eyes league title after scoring on Tusker debutFootball 2 days ago
- Sportsman living with disability: Mutai, Mushai face-off in this year's Soya galaAthletics 2 days ago
- Why Kamworor will skip Africa cross country Athletics 2 days ago
- Billionaire who sold his Arsenal stake to Gunners’ owner secures naming rights to new Everton stadiumFootball 2 days ago