National Super League: Migori Youth land six new players
National Super League side Migori Youth FC has beefed up its squad with six new players as it continues to push for promotion to the Kenya Premier League next season.
Speaking to the Standard Sports, Migori Chairman Abdi Azizi said they have brought in young energy to strengthen the team that has been doing well compared to the past two seasons.
“We went for the youth in this mid window for our philosophy is to play with a youger and energetic squad.
We also want to nurture and promote local talents just as we did for the ikes of Enock Agwanda who started here,” Aziz said.
Among the new signings include Evance Ajema from FKF Division One side Sindo United, Kevin Haagai from St Peters Mumias who has been promoted from the club academy as well as Mark Ochieng from Awasi Secondary School.[
- Morales blast downs Real as Hazard limps off injuredFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba coach Wambua begins to feel the weight despite close winRugby 2 days ago
- Chelsea sent Robert Lewandowski warning ahead of Bayern Munich clashFootball 1 day ago
- Tennis: Thiem falls to Italian qualifier Mager in Rio quarter-finalsTennis 2 days ago
- Barcelona bank on Messi's magic for Champions LeagueFootball 2 days ago
- Deontay Wilder handed six-week suspension after Tyson Fury defeatBoxing 1 day ago
- NBA legend Michael Jordan pays poignant tribute to Kobe Bryant at memorial serviceBasketball 1 day ago