Nakuru bag new faces, eye title glory
After losing several key players, Nakuru RFC has landed the services of four experienced players to fill the void.
Head coach Felix Oloo said they have signed Kabras Sugar back row Kevin Kabole, lock Thomas Okeyo from Kabianga High School and Menengai Oilers duo of centre Victor Matiko and winger Blastus Juma.
They replace scrum-half and kicker specialist Geoffrey Ominde, who has joined Menengai Oilers on a six-month loan, back row Dalmus Chituyi (Oilers), centre Walter Okoth who has joined Kabras Sugar and Erick Nyangoya who returned to parent club Eldoret RFC.
- Safari Tour is growing, but can be better with more sponsorsGolf 3 hours ago
- Champions League rule Chelsea broke while playing Bayern Munich – WengerFootball 1 day ago
- Deontay Wilder to sack coach who threw in towel against Tyson FuryBoxing 2 days ago
- Mayweather sends message to Wilder after Fury defeatBoxing 1 day ago
- PSG Superstar hates Manchester United so much that he even turns off the TV Football 2 days ago
- Arsenal slammed for showing no characterPremier League 47 minutes ago
- Sarri says he is struggling to impose his style on JuventusFootball 13 hours ago