Mwamba RFC announces death of founder member Mng’ong’o
Mwamba Rugby Football Club has announced the death of George Mng’ong’o, a founder member of the team who was also a scrumhalf.
The team took to their social media to make the announcement on Tuesday, November 10.
“We regret to announce the passing of founder Mwamba Scrum Half, George Mng’ong’o (pictured holding ball, with Kainga Mwiti in close support)” read Mwamba RFC’s post on Facebook.
They also said burial arrangements were underway in his hometown in Mombasa.
“Burial arrangements continue at his home in Mazeras, Mombasa County,” they added.
More to follow…
- FA Cup: Manchester United beat Tranmere 6-0Football 1 day ago
- Tusker Safari Tour golf: Greg Snow digs in for a fight heading into third round at Sigona todayGolf 18 hours ago
- Arsenal’s injury crisis worsens at Bournemouth Football 9 hours ago
- Another NBA star passes away 'unexpectedly'Basketball 6 hours ago
- Shujaa miss semi-final berth in Hamilton 7s contestRugby 2 days ago
- Reports: Spanish defender in London for Arsenal medicalFootball 1 day ago
- KPL: Kakamega Homeboyz leapfrog Tusker, Wazito’s woes continueFootball 18 hours ago