Lucky shopkeeper becomes instant millionaire with Sh30 on OdiBets
The EPL spelt out doom for most punters last weekend after Man City suffered a surprise defeat at Etihad to Wolves, Manchester United lost to a struggling Newcastle side while Tottenham were thrashed by Brighton.
Despite the unexpected results, Joseph Karenju (a shopkeeper), won Sh425,041.09 thrice, using a stake of Sh10 on a 13-team multi bet.
Karenju duplicated his multibet 3 times totalling to Sh30.
- Golfers should leave world-record running to Eliud KipchogeGolf 2 days ago
- Tensions rise as typhoon looms over Japan-Scotland showdownRugby 2 days ago
- FIFA bans former top football official Football 2 days ago
- Chevrolet deal set to end due to United's struggles on pitchFootball 2 days ago
- Big screens beaming Kipchoge's attempt live at KICCAthletics 2 days ago
- Nike’s Breaking 2 versus the Ineos 1:59 ChallengeAthletics 2 days ago
- Kipchoge whets North Rift's super Saturday Athletics 2 days ago