Lucky shopkeeper becomes instant millionaire with Sh30 on OdiBets
The EPL spelt out doom for most punters last weekend after Man City suffered a surprise defeat at Etihad to Wolves, Manchester United lost to a struggling Newcastle side while Tottenham were thrashed by Brighton.
Despite the unexpected results, Joseph Karenju (a shopkeeper), won Sh425,041.09 thrice, using a stake of Sh10 on a 13-team multi bet.
Karenju duplicated his multibet 3 times totalling to Sh30.
- Martin Owila: My love for rugby, the gospel and youth mentorshipRugby 23 hours ago
- The fight against coronavirus: Kenyan football talent plays its partFootball 2 days ago
- Thomas Mueller extends Bayern stay until 2023Football 2 days ago
- All golf clubs must be closed with immediate effect – Mutahi KagweGolf 2 days ago
- Tottenham's Son set for chemical warfare training in South KoreaFootball 2 days ago
- Pigamingi: Revised golf rules puzzling even seasoned pros and refereesGolf 2 days ago
- Why I left! Wanyama reveals what frustrated him at Tottenham HotspurFootball 2 days ago