Cheptegei wins men's 10,000 metres world title, Kenya's Kipruto claims bronze
Joshua Cheptegei of Uganda won the men's 10,000 metres world title in Doha on Sunday timing the second fastest ever in the championships history of 26min 48.36sec.
The 23-year-old -- silver medallist in 2017 -- is the first Ugandan to win the title.
Yomif Kejelcha of Ethiopia took silver (26:49.34) and Kenyan Rhonex Kipruto the bronze (26:50.32).
More to follow...
- Arsenal to hold talks with Carlo AncelottiPremier League 1 day ago
- All set for inaugural Uriri Open Youth tournamentFootball 4 hours ago
- Russian champ blasts own sports authorities over banAthletics 1 day ago
- Paul Pogba ruled out of AZ Alkmaar clashFootball 1 day ago
- Arsenal outlook changes in the space of nine minutesFootball 2 days ago
- Njoroge seeks back to back winsGolf 12 hours ago
- Tusker make light work of Wazito to go take league leadSports 12 hours ago