Sub branches sue FKF over elections
Football Kenya Federation (FKF) was taken to court by some of its sub-branches over the Electoral Code 2019 that excludes them from participating in the forthcoming FKF elections.
The matter, which was filed by Jared Nyauma, Nyamira FKF sub-branch chairman, on behalf of all the branches, is before The Sport Disputes Tribunal Court certified as matter of urgency and will be heard today at the tribunal’s chambers.
The FKF election code states that a branch or a club can only give support to one candidate and those who give more than one support will be declared invalid.
- Man Utd top 8 long-term transfer targetsPremier League 2 days ago
- Trouble for Liverpool as key 5 star players out with injuriesPremier League 2 days ago
- ‘Mtoto mkubwa’ – Mourinho was warned about signing LukakuFootball 2 days ago
- Kings end Celtics 10 game win runBasketball 2 days ago
- Man City’s Aguero could have been a Chelsea player…but…Gossip & Rumours 2 days ago
- Delight for Man United fans after Everton ‘rejects’ top striker Premier League 2 days ago
- Nadal ends year as number one for fifth timeTennis 2 days ago