WATCH: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah appears to run on a lake in new video
Liverpool fans know that Mohamed Salah is capable of producing magic on the pitch, but it now appears that he is also capable of the impossible off the field as well.
Starring in an advert for the new Adidas X19+ football boot, Salah appears to run on water.
In the video clip, created by Adidas Football, Salah can be seen looking into the camera, before he runs to place the phone on the floor, looking onto a lake.
Fans are treated to a view of the new boots and the Champions League ball, before Salah does a few keep ups and boots the ball out into the lake - that's when the magic starts.
The ball splashes into the lake and Salah jets off - wearing a white tracksuit top and navy shorts - into the water.
But the Egyptian attacker does not sink as expected, rather he appears to float on the water as he sprints towards the football.
As he runs the camera flips upwards, so viewers cannot see him run back across the water.
Nevertheless, the video shows that Salah returns to the camera with the ball with a huge smile on his face.
Liverpool fans will be hoping that the forward can keep recreating magic as they welcome Arsenal to Anfield on Saturday evening.
- Steeplechaser Chepkoech off to Doha with maiden win in KenyaAthletics 2 days ago
- Faith, Cheruiyot light up Nyayo as team namedAthletics 1 day ago
- Hunt for playoff spots startsBasketball 1 day ago
- Ngeno shocks top guns in Doha trialsAthletics 1 day ago
- Kenya on brink of Davis Cup promotion Tennis 1 day ago
- Arsenal's Lacazette ruled out until OctoberFootball 1 day ago
- Kenyan trio united in hunt for steeplechase gold in DohaAthletics 2 days ago