WATCH: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah appears to run on a lake in new video
Liverpool fans know that Mohamed Salah is capable of producing magic on the pitch, but it now appears that he is also capable of the impossible off the field as well.
Starring in an advert for the new Adidas X19+ football boot, Salah appears to run on water.
In the video clip, created by Adidas Football, Salah can be seen looking into the camera, before he runs to place the phone on the floor, looking onto a lake.
Fans are treated to a view of the new boots and the Champions League ball, before Salah does a few keep ups and boots the ball out into the lake - that's when the magic starts.
The ball splashes into the lake and Salah jets off - wearing a white tracksuit top and navy shorts - into the water.
But the Egyptian attacker does not sink as expected, rather he appears to float on the water as he sprints towards the football.
As he runs the camera flips upwards, so viewers cannot see him run back across the water.
Nevertheless, the video shows that Salah returns to the camera with the ball with a huge smile on his face.
Liverpool fans will be hoping that the forward can keep recreating magic as they welcome Arsenal to Anfield on Saturday evening.
- Federer, Nadal kick in $170,000 for Australian bushfire reliefTennis 2 days ago
- Man United board members want Pochettino to be managerPremier League 2 days ago
- Kenya's Morans keep attackers at bayBasketball 2 days ago
- Kenyan midfield star Teddy Akumu signs for Kaizer ChiefsFootball 2 days ago
- Snow melts fans’ hearts with Safari Tour victoryGolf 2 days ago
- Injera sprints back into Sevens team Rugby 2 days ago
- Prince Harry reemerges for Rugby League World Cup drawRugby 1 day ago