Paulo Dybala's transfer to Tottenham off
Paulo Dybala's transfer to Tottenham is OFF.
Juventus have opted not to sell the Argentine despite agreeing a fee with Spurs.
He now looks set to stay in Turin with the English transfer window slamming shut later today.
Tottenham had hoped to seal a dramatic late move for Dybala while Manchester United were linked earlier in the window.
Spurs will, however, complete a move for Real Betis midfielder Giovani lo Celso.
He is currently undergoing a medical in north London and will be confirmed as a Tottenham player later on Thursday.
Spurs also seemed to have struck a deal for Fulham youngster Ryan Sessegnon on a busy day for Mauricio Pochettino, but talks have now hit an impasse.
The package is worth in the region of £30million and would see youngster Josh Onomah move in the other direction.
Onomah has spent time on loan in the Championship with Aston Villa and Sheffield Wednesday and could now move into the second tier on a permanent deal.
- Champions League road to Istanbul beginsFootball 5 hours ago
- CS Amina flags off Kenya’s shooting team ahead of IDPA tourneySports 12 hours ago
- USM Algier humble Gor Mahia in CAF Champions League matchFootball 5 hours ago
- Africa deaf athletes’ championships startAthletics 5 hours ago
- Serbia hand Kenya’s Malkia Strikers third W. Cup lossVolleyball and Handball 5 hours ago
- Lionel Messi returns to full Barcelona trainingFootball 14 hours ago
- Kenya confident as inaugural Africa fiesta kicks offAthletics 5 hours ago