Paulo Dybala's transfer to Tottenham off
Paulo Dybala's transfer to Tottenham is OFF.
Juventus have opted not to sell the Argentine despite agreeing a fee with Spurs.
He now looks set to stay in Turin with the English transfer window slamming shut later today.
Tottenham had hoped to seal a dramatic late move for Dybala while Manchester United were linked earlier in the window.
Spurs will, however, complete a move for Real Betis midfielder Giovani lo Celso.
He is currently undergoing a medical in north London and will be confirmed as a Tottenham player later on Thursday.
Spurs also seemed to have struck a deal for Fulham youngster Ryan Sessegnon on a busy day for Mauricio Pochettino, but talks have now hit an impasse.
The package is worth in the region of £30million and would see youngster Josh Onomah move in the other direction.
Onomah has spent time on loan in the Championship with Aston Villa and Sheffield Wednesday and could now move into the second tier on a permanent deal.
- Man United boss Solskjaer favourite to be sacked next Gossip & Rumours 2 hours ago
- Mbwana Samatta: Victor Wanyama welcomes Aston Villa's new signing to the Premier LeagueFootball 1 day ago
- Sala's family still waiting for answers one year after striker's deathSports 2 days ago
- Manchester United hilariously torn apart online after disastrous loss to BurnleyFootball 4 hours ago
- Aston Villa complete signing of Tanzanian striker Samatta Premier League 2 days ago
- AFC marksman’s secret behind shirt number 34 revealedFootball 2 days ago
- Manchester United ‘clear out’ looms large – Solskjaer to get rid of playersGossip & Rumours 4 hours ago