Here is what OdiBets has to offer to its customers
OdiBets – The home of free bets and cash back if you lose your first bet of the day
The primary purpose of betting is to win more cash than the amount staked. Notably, different betting companies in Kenya have different offers for bettors.
An example is OdiBets, one of the 10 betting firms recently cleared by KRA to operate in Kenya.
Odibets offers markets on all games you would want to bet on and it also offers a free bet worth Kshs 30 to all new customers.
Another interesting bit is, all new and existing customers get to enjoy a free deposit bonus on their first deposit of the day on deposits of Ksh 49-99/= and Ksh 200/= and above.
Cashback if your first bet of the day loses
Odibets has a 50% stake refund on your first cash bet of the day if you used Ksh 30/= and above to place it, and you lost the bet. This refund, however, is on stakes of up to Ksh 200/=. Any stake of more than Ksh 200/= will receive a stake refund of Ksh 100/=.
For good user experience for bettors, the Odibets sportsbook has over 500 events daily with an option of live betting.
One can bet on a variety of popular sports that include football, tennis, basketball, ice hockey, cricket, American football, boxing, snooker, volleyball, handball and rugby.
Odi Data bundles offer
The OdiBets bundles offer is available to all registered customers.
To participate, one needs to register, deposit and place bets with a minimum of Kshs 49/= on a single or multibet.
You will automatically receive 7MB and 7 Messages and then enter into a daily draw and stand a chance to win up to 2GB internet bundles from OdiBets.
With all this offers from OdiBets, why go elsewhere?
- Premier League agrees on five subs for rest of this seasonPremier League 18 hours ago
- Cr7 beats Messi to becomes first ever billionaire footballerFootball 14 hours ago
- Tokyo weighs scaled-back Olympics, says governor KoikeAthletics 18 hours ago
- Graft: FIFA ‘mafia’ depicted in new Amazon Prime satireFootball 18 hours ago
- Chelsea offer Timo Werner big-money contractGossip & Rumours 18 hours ago
- Former Chelsea striker Costa sentenced to six months in prison, fined Sh65mFootball 21 hours ago
- Wanyama joins protests against police brutality in Kenya and US Gossip & Rumours 1 day ago