Overcoming the growth challenges I faced early in business
Every business has its teething problems, and these established entrepreneurs had their fair share.
By Judith Mukiri Mwobobia | 1 month ago
Have an idea? Itâ€™s now your turn to eat
I remember reading about the theory of making a million shillings. It's not ad verbatim, but it is a version of 'If you want to make a million dollars (or shillings), find a million customers and sell to them with one dollar worth of markup'.
Tania Ngima | 6 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession