Paul Pogba delivers BAD news to Manchester United fans
Paul Pogba has publicly admitted for the first time he wants to leave Manchester United this summer.
Speaking to reporters in Tokyo, the Red Devils midfielder said it 'could be a good time to have a new challenge'.
Pogba continues to be linked with an exit from Old Trafford after a tumultuous campaign for the Frenchman last term.
He fell out with boss Jose Mourinho before the Portuguese was axed in December, before a turnaround in form following Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's return to the club.
But his performances dropped off again towards the end of the season, with Real Madrid keen to take him to the Bernabeu.
Juventus have also been linked with signing Pogba for a second time, but Real boss Zinedine Zidane is desperate to seal the deal.
“Like you said, there is a lot of talking and a lot of thinking as well,” Pogba, 26, said.
“For me, I have been for three years in Manchester and have been doing great; some good moments and some bad moments, like everybody. Like everywhere else.
“After this season and everything that happened this season, with my season being my best season as well... I think for me it could be a good time to have a new challenge somewhere else.
"I am thinking of this: to have a new challenge somewhere else.”
Pogba joined United for the second time in an £89.3million deal in August 2016.
He has scored 24 times in 92 appearances for the club and was the only player outside of Manchester City and Liverpool to be named in the PFA Premier League team of the year in 2018-19.
- Volleyball: Bitok says his team did not play well against ArgentinaVolleyball and Handball 22 hours ago
- Teenager Saka scores as Arsenal win at Frankfurt in Europa LeagueFootball 23 hours ago
- Manchester United injury list grows ahead of Europa League clashFootball 2 days ago
- Kenyans ready to battle high temperaturesAthletics 23 hours ago
- Malkia Strikers play well against Brazil, but still go down in straight setsVolleyball and Handball 1 day ago
- Ballon d'Or organisers introduce goalkeeper awardFootball 1 day ago
- Former football star passes away after battle with motor neurone diseaseFootball 2 days ago