Neymar linked with SHOCK return to Barca- thanks to Ousmane Dembele
Barcelona have taken the first steps towards a reunion with Neymar, according to reports in Spain.
The Brazilian, who has consistently been the subject of transfer speculation, left the Nou Camp in 2017 in a £200million deal but has struggled to settle in Paris.
And according to RAC1, Barcelona are willing to offer Ousmane Dembele as a makeweight in any potential deal.
Dembélé went to Nou Camp that same year, and though he has had his moments, he has failed to fully take off in the way that was hoped, mostly due to injury struggles.
Dembele has recorded 18 goals and 17 assists in 65 games for Barcelona while Neymar has since gone on to lift back-to-back Ligue One titles as well as the Coupe de la Ligue and Coupe de France.
- Aguero and Stones to miss Arsenal Vs Man City clash through injuryPremier League 2 days ago
- Guardiola denies Man City break clausePremier League 2 days ago
- Okwiri thirsts for title defence Boxing 1 day ago
- NSL: Stakes high ahead of City Stars, Black Stars matchSports 1 day ago
- RUGBY: MMUST seek redemption as Strathmore eye top spotRugby 1 day ago
- Solskjaer backs resurgent Man Utd to battle for top fourPremier League 2 days ago
- SWIMMING : Bandari rule national championshipsSports 1 day ago