Manchester United fans receive good news about Sanchez transfer
Juventus have reportedly begun negotiations with Manchester United for Chile forward Alexis Sanchez, who is one of many players possibly getting shipped out of United this summer.
The Chilean has struggled with injuries this year, and has found it hard to find a place in the team, with only two goals to his name all season.
He now joins the long list of problems, along with the list of players who might be out of there this summer.
Alexis has also been linked with fellow Italians Inter Milan.
Sanchez this week apologised to United fans on the back of a poor season and, in a rabble-rousing post on social media, insisted they would return to the sort of glory days enjoyed under Sir Alex Ferguson.
The 30 year old was renowned at Arsenal for his incredible work rate, spectacular goals and never-say-die spirit on the pitch. He epitomised the South American style of striker, and the hunger and desire were there for all to see.
But he seems to have lost that part of his game amid all the cash.
There were warning signs at Arsenal, with talk of him being a diva, hard to manage — and also losing his motivation after Chile failed to qualify for last summer's World Cup.
Everyone was convinced a fresh start at United would relight his fire but it did not pan out like that and he looks a pale shadow of his old self.
- COVID-19: Sports Ministry to disburse Sh50million to athletes over two monthsFootball 2 days ago
- Mwamba RFC announce new kit partnership with Samurai [PHOTOS]Rugby 1 day ago
- Virtual athletics: Cheruiyot to take on Norwegian brothers on June 11Athletics 2 days ago
- Blackburn star, two Fulham players test positive for COVID-19Football 1 day ago
- FKF set to receive Sh20 million virus relief cash from CAFFootball -1 years ago
- David Luiz’s time at Arsenal coming to an end?Football 1 day ago
- Covid-19: How KCB's Mike Kibwage is keeping his football dream aliveFootball 1 hour ago