Club official mad at referee for not fixing match
A Kenyan football match chairman is mad at a referee for not helping his team beat their opponents at a recent league match.
According to the referee who spoke to Offside on condition of anonymity, the official offered bahasha worth Sh10,000 before the match so as to be favoured on the pitch.
But the results never changed.
His team ended up losing after 90 minutes.
“He called me and directed me to a nearby toilet at the stadium where I found an envelope with Sh10,000 in it. I pocketed the money, but never interfered with the game. He is now mad at me because his club lost,” the referee said with a chuckle.
- Zaha sends powerful message to fans on joining ArsenalFootball 1 month ago
- Man United First training: New boy Daniel James in action [Photos]Football 1 month ago
- Griezmann shocks football world, delivers on threat Football 1 month ago
- Good news for Man United as club ‘agrees terms’ with Portuguese powerhouseGossip & Rumours 1 month ago
- Harambee Stars goalkeeper joins Tanzania’s Yanga FCFootball 1 month ago
- Barcelona superstar 'says yes' to PSG transfer - paving way for Neymar returnFootball 1 month ago
- Manchester United close to nailing elusive signatureFootball 1 month ago